Recent comments

ads header

Breaking News

You Can Also Make Money Online: SPECIAL INTERVIEW WITH C.E.O OF SABTrends' Blog



SABTrends is a Nigeria based public blog owned by a young vibrant, intelligent, teacher, motivational writer and Entrepreneur by the Name Saminu Abass Ola popularly known as Mr Possible with the sole aim of impacting, waking the conscience of the coming generation and make sure youth get motivated to believe in the inner-ability in them in order to achieve success in life.

WHAT IS SABTrends CREATED FOR?

SABTrends Blog is created to provide all our readers and visitors with unique and engaging contents on motivation/inspiration, relationship tips, health tips and self-improvement.

WHAT IS AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OBJECTIVES OF YOUR BLOG?

SABTrends aims at providing you with all necessary contents that will facilitate your course of achieving any objective or goals. In addition, SABTrends aims at providing, feeding all our readers all over the world with realities and motivate you in all endeavours to achieve success in life. Your success is our priority.

I believe in the inner-resources and Super-Human Power within YOU.
I am wonderfully thanking you for discovering this SABTrends' Blog. Following our unique contents on the blog, I believe your life will never be the same again.




WHAT YOUR CAREER AS A BLOGGER?

I came across the word ‘blogging’ in year 2013 but I have been owner of many wapka sites and also admin in other wapka sites. I built a wordpress site in year 2013 but after short times I stopped because I was not enjoying it as a result of frustration. In January, 2015 I started the blogging career as a professional with blogger site.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE AND HOW DID  YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST MONEY ONLINE?

Making online as a matter of fact has not been my motive at all. Making my first earning online was just a surprise and was happy throughout that week as well as that month. My first earning online experience was through the online marketing platform called fiverr. I had created an account on fiverr since 2013.

I came to know what fiverr through a white man whom we worked together as editor on football pages on facebook. He said, Mr Possible you are talented and brilliant; take this site and go make yourself rich by earning from the site. I opened an account then in 2013 but my earning on that platform was last year 2015 because I did not really know what the site is all about. I refined all my online present in year 2015 in which blogging and fiverr were also revived as well.

I met an American man on fiverr on the buyers’ request option whom was in need of a facebook page with at least 30,000 fans. I knew I did not have a 30,000 fans facebook page but I sent an offer to the person to come in for a facebook page of 15,000+ fans. Fortunately for me, he accepted my offer and a deal was done.

HOW MUCH WAS YOUR FIRST EARNING ONLINE?

As said earlier, it was through selling a facebook page using the fiverr platform. Sincerely speaking, before I sent my order to the guy I was afraid to quote a price because it was my experience but kept away my fear was that I have read a lot of pdf materials on fiverr making money. I gave the white man a quotation of $20 to my surprise he did not cut down the price.

What makes me feel unhappy a bit what was the process of fiverr which takes 14 days to have your revenue and the S1 commission you made on any $5. Finally, my earning online was $18.

Finally, my first earning on my blog was also through fiverr platform where a white lady requested to sponsor an article on my blog which also earned me just a little dime of $10.


You can follow SABTrend on social media via
Facebook :www.facebook.com/SABlog2015
Twitter : www.twitter.com/SABTrends
Google+: www.plus.google.com/u/+SaminuAbass
Instagram: www.instagram.com/mrsapossible

Don't forget to visit SABTrends Blog @ www.sabtrends.com  to get feed with realities and get motivated to achieve success.

You can also follow mrcgists
Facebook:www.Facebook.com/Mrcgist
Instagram @www.instsgram.com/@mrcgist
Or whatsapp 07034684006


No comments